Alright. It’s confession time.
I really love Lululemon clothes. It’s ridiculous. I know all of the lingo, I watch for the uploads (Monday, 9:45 pm PDT in case you were wondering), and I have a serious speed shorts collection. What’s even more ridiculous is the amount of stuff that sits in my closet with the tags still on it or that goes unworn. Admittedly, I also do this with regular clothes too, so downsizing has been a major goal for this year.
Recently, I’ve started selling a ton on eBay which is totally addictive. In an effort to speed up the process of sorting, my friend KT has come up with a challenge.
60 days, 60 ways for my Lulu collection:
1. No same top or bottom combo.
2. Seasonal pieces are excluded since the weather is crazy in Nevada and it won’t be cool enough to use them. (This includes winter jackets, full length running tights, long sleeved shirts, etc.)
3. Whoever catches a mistake or “throws a flag on the play” determines the “punishment”. Do I have to add another three days to the 60 days? Do I have to remove those articles of clothing from my rotation? Am I banned from wearing neon for a week (Bleh)?
4. At the end of 60 days, I will have to sell *most* of what wasn’t worn. I say most because I’m sure there may be some things that are sentimental – shorts from a race, a gift from the Professor, or something thats super rare.
5. Casual outfits count as using an item.
I started yesterday, August 24th.
Luxtreme Wunder Under Crops
Today, August 25th
Pop Orange Swiftly Racerback
Mod Dot Twin Stripe Speed Shorts
White and Silver Bound Bra
I’m hoping this motivates me to get back into a regular workout routine. I don’t want to give things away just because I’m lazy!